Thursday, October 17, 2013

Politics as usual as always

The government shutdown is ended. I know that's a good thing, but I don't know what the lasting results of these three nasty weeks will be. And who can believe what we hear and read in the not-so-objective news media?

I have no use for politicians, especially King Barack. I'd like to vote him out. Today.

I am so disgusted with him.

Do you ever wonder, as I have, what is the difference between President Obama and a dictator? I can see little difference. And, by the way, the Obamacare mess is a mess. I won't go into the details here.

Harry Reid, who seems to be a toady for the president, just makes me sick. And, on the other side, I'm not so sure about Ted Cruz.

So there.

One result of this resuming of the federal government and its workings is that Alyce will go back to work--a mixed blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment